Spilordner til for Clans of Caledonia (CLANS-001) - Go7Gaming
The storage solution for Clans of Caledonia provides nine (9) trays to organize your game (retail or KS) when on the shelf and when in play and includes four acrylic overlays. This kit includes four (4) player trays that are also used during play and utilize a clear acrylic overlay to organize your player components.
The player trays in this kit provide dual functions. Each tray provides storage compartments for each class of player components while stored and the player board and acrylic overlay act as a lid for the tray. During play, player components are placed in the cutouts of the acrylic overlay on top of the tray, and then removed and placed on the map boards as needed.
The front of each player tray has cutouts for storing the 30/60 victory point token, as well as the four port bonus marker tiles. This makes it easy to quickly identify how many free actions you and the other players have remaining.
This storage solution provides:
- four (4) player trays that feature dedicated compartments for each class of component (general, meeples, whiskey, bread, etc.). The player storage trays also double as player boards during play and include an acrylic overlay that organizes your components during play.
- one (1) main tray that provides storage for tiles and other components
- one (1) coin tray that provides compartmentalized storage for each type of coin (1, 5, 10) and can store either cardboard or metal coins
- one (1) bits tray that stores dice, price markers, and starting tiles
- two (2) resource trays for use during play for game resources (cheese, grain, bread, etc.)
- one (1) stabilizer board with score pad cutout
This solution includes extensive, language independent etching across the trays.
This solution creates a small amount of lift (~3mm). It is not really noticeable.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product. The player board overlays are cut using 2.5mm acrylic.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 65 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.