Spilordner til Hate™ (Go7 Gaming) (HA-001)
The storage solution for Hate™ base game includes twenty-two (22) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. The solution includes dedicated tribe trays and speeds setup and breakdown, as well as provides convenient trays for use during play. This solution includes storage for the base game, the three expansion tribes, and also holds all components from the Battlegrounds box except for the map board and the plateau tiles.
This storage solution provides:
- eleven (11) removable tribe trays for small minis and cards
- two (2) removable token trays for interest, tracker, and innocent tokens
- two (2) removable token trays for savagery, pillage, hate, and resource tokens
- one (1) removable card tray (sleeved/unsleeved)
- one (1) removable small mini tray for small mercenaries
- two (2) removable large mini trays for your tyrant, mercenaries, and two large tribe minis
- one (1) removable tray for trees, feast tokens, and dice (4x)
- one (1) removable tray for huts (30x) and dice (21x)
- one (1) removable tray for colored bases
This Hate™ storage solution features several significant features that enhance storage and play:
- four total token trays for additional battle support, assuming you own Battlegrounds
- the tribe trays feature etching noting where each mini is stored in the tray and also store the tribe-specific cards
- enough room to store all core and Battleground token components
- stores 25+ dice
This solution is designed to allow for the storage of the plateau tiles, scenario dashboards, rulebook, chronicle pad, and village pad on top of the trays. The lid closes flat with zero lift.
The tribe and token trays feature mini number and resource etchings to indicate which mini/resource belongs in which compartment.
What Do You Need?
- If you own everything, you need the HA-001 and HA-002.
- If you only own the base game, then you only need the HA-001. You will have 3x empty tribe trays and additional room in the extra token trays, hut tray, mini trays, and tree tray.
Consider that the HA-001 provides storage for all eleven (11) tribes, tribe cards, tribe minis, mercenary minis, additional cards, and all tokens from the base game, as well as Battlegrounds tokens. The HA-002 provides storage for the four (4) minis that ship with The Mother Prophecy.
Note: none of the solutions provide storage for the 3D trees, huts, or terrain. You should use the provided CMON boxes.
Note: if you have Battlegrounds, you will need to store your Battlegrounds map board and plateau tiles in that box using the plastic tray provided. These items can be stored on top of the trays in the base box (along with the other map board and tiles), but it will create lid lift.
- This solution provides twenty-two (22) removable trays.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved large cards using FFG sleeves.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 200 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.