Spilordner til Millennium Blades: Set Rotation (Go7 Gaming) (MBSR-001)
The new Set Rotation expansion for Millennium Blades offers more goodness for your game. If you sleeve however, you probably don’t have enough space in your MB-001 storage solution to store all of the new cards. The new MBSR-001 provides a versatile storage solution for the Set Rotation box.
This all-in-one solution offers two storage configurations.
Storage Configuration A
If you build this configuration, you will need to store your long storage trays sideways. This creates significant box lift (~40mm), but allows for a large amount of card storage in this very small box. You can store the instruction manual on top of the trays or under them.
- 2x long storage tray
- 1x tall storage tray
- offers ~357mm of total card storage space, excluding dividers
Storage Configuration B
If you build this configuration, your box lid will close totally and experience no lift. This configuration is for customers who do not sleeve and want additional storage space (for the store deck or because you have purchased additional dividers and you want to do some serious card set dividing.) This solution also provides a few millimeters of space at the top for the instruction manual.
- 1x long storage tray
- 1x small storage tray
- offers ~157mm of total card storage space, excluding dividers
The intention of this solution is to augment storage capacity, assuming you already own the MB-001. Therefore, this solution only includes a handful of additional dividers:
- short dividers (x6) – these dividers are designed to be used in the long and small storage trays. These are the same dividers included in the MB-001 and MB-DIV-001. Only one is etched (“Coop”).
- tall dividers (x7) – these dividers are designed for the tall storage tray. All of these dividers are blank.
- This solution provides four (4) trays for use in two (2) different storage configurations. A maximum of three (3) trays are usable in the Set Rotation box.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 35 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.