Spilordner til Mansions of Madness: Streets of Arkham (MOM-004) (Go7 Gaming)
This is the first version of the organiser, prior to the release of Horrific Journeys. If you have Horrific Journeys, there's an upgrade kit here to use along with it.
The storage solution for Streets of Arkham includes eight (8) removable trays, including a convenient railed monster storage tray, and is intended to be placed inside the publisher expansion game box. The railed monster tray allows for the safe and protected storage of painted/unpainted minis. Everything else also has its place in the storage solution for Streets of Arkham.
Note: the images for this product show components from the base game and expansions to illustrate what the solution looks like when full. With just the expansion components loaded into the storage solution, there is significant additional space for future expansions components.
This storage solution includes etched token names in trays to indicate the location of each component so you will never wonder where something should be stored. This solution also includes a few bonus storage areas for components such as dice/future tokens.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) removable monster mini storage tray with space for one (1) large monster mini, three (3) medium monster minis, and eleven (11) small monster minis with attached bases
- one (1) railed investigator mini storage tray with space for fifteen (15) investigators
- one (1) removable shallow token storage tray for improvements and key tokens (plus one open storage area for future tokens)
- one (1) removable token storage tray with dividers for person tokens, fire/darkness tokens, and other tokens of similar size
- one (1) deep, removable tray with storage for investigator cards (sleeved or unsleeved) and dice
- one (1) deep, removable tray for clue tokens
- two (2) removable small card storage trays for sleeved/unsleeved cards
The railed mini storage trays allow you to mount and store your monster minis safely, but do require unadorned/unpainted bases. You can forego the use of the rails and just build the minis bin and drop your minis in the bin. Your choice!
Note: this solution causes 16mm of lid lift to ensure that the large monster mini can be stored.
What Do You Need?
- If you own the 2ed base game and all five expansions (Recurring Nightmares, Suppressed Memories, Beyond the Threshold, Streets of Arkham, Sanctum of Twilight), you will need our MOM-001, MOM-002, MOM-003, and MOM-004 storage solutions to store everything. With these four inserts + core + five expansions, you will have room to store everything. In addition, you will have room to store many additional small cards, investigator cards, dice, future tokens, one (1) medium monster, five (5) small monsters, ten (8) additional investigators, and ~2.5 square map tiles (plus room in the MOM-001 top tray for more map tile overflow, if needed).
- If you only own the base game (2ed), then you only need the MOM-001.
- If you own the base game and one expansion, you will need the MOM-001, MOM-002, and MOM-003 storage solutions, since the MOM-002 stores tiles and the MOM-003 stores investigators. If the one expansion that you own is Beyond the Threshold, you can get by with just a MOM-001 and MOM-002, but the two investigators from BtT will need to be stored in the MOM-001 top tray or elsewhere. If you do go ahead and get a MOM-003 as well, it would be empty except for the two investigators. Finally, if the one expansion you own is Streets of Arkham or Sanctum of Twilight, you need the MOM-001 + MOM-004.
- This solution provides eight (8) removable trays.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved small cards and sleeved / unsleeved investigator cards (FFG Tarot sleeves).
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.