Mini Tray Upgrade Kit (MOM-004) (Go7 Gaming)
This mini tray upgrade kit for the MOM-004 storage solution is only needed if you need to store your Horrific Journeys large monster mini in your MOM-004 v1 organiser.
This upgrade kit provides:
- one (1) removable monster mini storage tray with space for two (2) large monster minis, two (2) medium monster minis, and eleven (11) small monster minis with attached bases.
The railed mini storage tray allows you to mount and store your monster minis safely, but does require unadorned/unpainted bases. You can forego the use of the rails and just build the minis bin and drop your minis in the tray. Your choice!
What Do You Need?
- If you own the 2ed base game and all six expansions (Recurring Nightmares, Suppressed Memories, Beyond the Threshold, Streets of Arkham, Sanctum of Twilight, Horrific Journeys), you will need our MOM-001, MOM-002, MOM-003, and MOM-004 storage solutions to store everything. With these four inserts + core + six expansions, you will have room to store everything. In addition, you will have room to store many additional small cards, investigator cards, dice, future tokens, and three (3) additional investigators. (the MOM-001 top tray is used to store the jumbo map tiles and a few smaller map tiles).
- If you only own the base game (2ed), then you only need the MOM-001.
- If you own the base game and one expansion, you will need the MOM-001, MOM-002, and MOM-003 storage solutions, since the MOM-002 stores tiles and the MOM-003 stores investigators. If the one expansion that you own is Beyond the Threshold, you can get by with just a MOM-001 and MOM-002, but the two investigators from BtT will need to be stored in the MOM-001 top tray or elsewhere. If you do go ahead and get a MOM-003 as well, it would be empty except for the two investigators. Finally, if the one expansion you own is Streets of Arkham, Sanctum of Twilight, or Horrific Journeys, you need the MOM-001 + MOM-004.
- This solution provides one (1) removable tray.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 20 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This kit weighs more than 15 ounces and can’t ship first-class mail.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.