Spilordner til Imperial Assault: Jabba/Heart (IMPERIAL-004) (Go7 Gaming)
The IMPERIAL-004 storage solution provides storage for minis, cards, and tokens. This insert is designed to be used with the Imperial Assault Return to Hoth, Jabba’s Realm or Heart of the Empire expansion boxes and offers thirteen removable storage trays to meet your Imperial Assault storage needs. This insert was designed to stand alone, but it is a direct complement to our IMPERIAL-001, IMPERIAL-002, and IMPERIAL-003 inserts.
Note: this storage solution will raise your box top by ~1.2″. This is due to the size of the Rancor figure and the need to provide storage for it. If this bothers you, you can always grab an IMP-003 and store your Rancor somewhere else. The goal with this solution was to provide ongoing storage for your IA minis as well as the other components in the Jabba expansion.
When combined with the other IA storage solutions (IMP-001, IMP-002, IMP-003), you should have plenty of open space for the additional minis expansions into 2017 (assuming you buy one of each expansion.) As always, the plan to produce additional designs, as needed, when FFG releases additional big box expansions for Imperial Assault.
The focus of this design is to provide additional card, token, and minis storage to meet your storage needs for IA. A full set of etched dividers is also included (and the dividers are compatible with the other IA storage solutions).
This insert includes storage for:
- large cards (sleeved or unsleeved) – one tray
- small cards (sleeved or unsleeved) – two trays
- tokens – two trays
- miniatures – eight trays (stores as many as 55 minis in individual compartments)
- stores everything except map tiles, which you can store in your empty Twin Shadows/Bespin Gambit boxes utilizing our IMPERIAL-002 insert.
The deep minis storage tray provided in this kit provides flexible storage for large and tall minis, and has a flexible divider system that will allow you to store a handful of smaller minis as well.
The dividers are etched and the legend for the abbreviations on each divider are as follows:
Small Card Dividers Legend
- IC = Imperial Class cards
- HC = Hero Class cards
- R = Reward cards
- I, I1, I2, I3 = Item cards
- S = Supply cards
- CN = Condition cards
- CM = Command cards
- CO = Companion cards (introduced in IMP-004 solution)Large Card Dividers Legend
- D = Deployment cards
- A = Agenda cards
- StM = Story Mission cards
- SiM = Side Mission cards
- ThM = Threat Mission cards
- Sk = Skirmish cards
- This insert provides thirteen (13) removable trays. There is no clearance at the top for your rulebook.This insert raises the top of the box by ~1.2″.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 90 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.