Spilordner til LOTR: Journeys in Middle-Earth™ (LRJ-001) (Go7 Gaming) (reserveret)
The storage solution for Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-Earth™ base game includes twelve (12) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. The solution provides storage for all base game components with lots of room for growth.
This storage solution provides:
- two (2) tall, removable mini trays for storing as many as thirty-six (36) minis total
- two (2) short, removable mini trays for storing as many as twenty (20) minis total
- three (3) removable card trays, ten (10) etched dividers, and five (5) blank dividers
- one (1) removable tray with storage for hero cards and smaller terrain tokens
- one (1) removable tray providing storage for enemy banners and bases
- one (1) removable token tray for storing search/threat, inspiration/exploration, person, and depletion tokens
- one (1) small, removable token tray for for storing darkness tokens (with one open compartment for future use)
- one (1) removable top tray for storing map tiles
This storage solution is built with future expansions in mind and provides:
- two (2) token trays for use during play, with one open compartment
- four (4) mini trays with the capacity to store up to 18 more minis beyond the core
- one (1) top tray with plenty of room for additional map tiles.
This solution is designed to allow for the storage of the two (2) battle map tiles and rule books on top of the trays. The lid closes flat with zero lift.
This kit provides ten (10) etched dividers for card types: item, boon, fear, damage, terrain, basic skills, hero skills, role skills, weakness skills. and title skills. There are also five (5) blank dividers provided.
- This solution provides twelve (12) removable trays.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved large cards using FFG sleeves.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 80 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.