Spilordner til The Others: Apocalypse (OTHAPOC-001) (Go7 Gaming)
The storage solution for The Others Apocalypse expansion provides storage for the five (5) Apocalypse minis, nineteen (19) small minis (heroes/acolytes), and eighteen (18) hero dashboards. This kit includes one (1) removable minis tray and a large base insert that is intended to be permanently stored in your game box.
This storage solution provides:
- storage for the five (5) Apocalypse minis and an additional three (3) small minis in the base insert
- storage area for eighteen (18) hero dashboards in the base insert
- 1x removable medium storage tray with divider support for storage of sixteen (16) small minis
This solution provides free space at the top for the Apocalypse game manual.
Your remaining Apocalypse components should be stored in the base game insert (OTHERS-001) including the map tiles, story board, cards, and apocalypse track.
What Do You Need?
The Others is a big game and it has tons of content. We have provided the guidelines below to help you decide which storage solutions will best serve your needs:
- If you own just the base game, you should purchase 1x OTHERS-001.
- If you own the base game and all expansions and Kickstarter content, you should purchase 1x OTHERS-001, 1x OTHAPOC-001, 2x OTHTM-001, and 3x OTHSIN-001. You will not need a OTHSM-001 tray since the OTHAPOC-001 provides mini and hero dashboard storage for the Sons and Men expansions.
- Beyond the two choices above, consider that the OTHERS-001 solution handles the base game. The OTHAPOC-001 is needed to store the large minis in the Apocalypse expansion and this insert also provides storage for the two small box expansions (Sons & Men). The OTHAPOC-001, OTHERS-001, and the OTHTM-001 provide hero dashboard storage. If you have the two small box expansions (Sons & Men), but don’t have Apocalypse, you should grab a OTHSM-001 tray. One OTHSM-001 will hold all the minis from the two small expansions and you can store the associated hero dashboards in the box you don’t put the tray inside. Each OTHSIN-001 insert can store two (2) Sin expansions with room for Sins boards at the top or one (1) Sin expansion and twelve (12) acolytes, plus boards on top. Each OTHTM-001 can store two (2) expansion teams minis and their player boards, as many as ten (10) map tiles, twelve (12) acolytes, and two (2) acolyte boards.
- Due to the size of this kit, it requires a medium flat-rate box. You should purchase this kit when you purchase the base unit to ensure the best shipping rate.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 25 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.