Spilordner til Yokohama Retail (YHAMA-002) - Go7Gaming
The solution for Yokohama™ retail provides a complete storage solution that speeds setup and storage, and provides deck dispensers and token trays for use during play. The unique player trays offer acrylic overlays that provide ordered, bump-resistant warehouse storage during play too!
This insert is designed for Yokohama retail (the version with cardboard resource tokens).
This solution includes:
- one (1) top tray that provides storage for all player boards. We provide convenient lift cutouts beneath each compartment for quick removal of components
- four (4) player trays that provide storage for player tokens and include an acrylic overlay for use during play
- two (2) card trays for storing small cards that act as deck dispensers during play. The deck dispensers offer card storage on top of and inside the dispenser to speed setup and storage of your game
- one (1) small card tray for cards used during setup
- two (2) token trays that store common tokens that are also used during play
This design provides room on top to store the score mat and the game manual and has a total of 20mm of lid lift.
Unlike the deluxe Kickstarter version of the game, most of the player bits in the retail version are cardboard. The acrylic overlays for this version of the game use oversized shapes to allow the warehouse items to be easily removed using a finger or fingernail. This is required since the cardboard is basically the same thickness as the acrylic overlay.
- This insert is designed for Yokohama retail (the version with cardboard resource tokens).
- There is room on top or under the top tray for the game manual and score board.
- This insert can accommodate sleeved or unsleeved cards. We use FFG sleeves, but since they are so large, most other sleeves will work as well.
- This insert kit is lovingly crafted with laser power using a 3mm HDF wood product and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert kit assembly requires some wood glue and about 55 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is not a licensed product. All marks are the property of their respective owners.