Insert for Cthulhu: Death May Die (Go7 Gaming) (CDMD-001)
The Go7 Gaming organizer for Cthulhu: Death May Die base game box provides a storage solution for your minis, tokens, tiles, dice, and more. This solution contains eleven (11) trays and includes custom etching to aid you in packing everything up once your gaming session is complete. This solution provides storage for the base game only, but can hold three additional investigators and the season #2 map tiles, as well as two extra sets of dice (stored in the top tray.)
Our design approach for this insert includes a tray per Elder One and components, and structured storage for the other components.
This insert provides:
- one (1) small minis tray for investigators, cultists, deep ones, and ghouls (33 total storage spaces)
- one (1) monster minis tray for larger monsters (8 total storage spaces)
- one (1) Elder One tray for Cthulhu, Star Spawn, cards, and tokens (sleeves supported)
- one (1) Elder One tray for Hastur, Hastur disciples, cards, and tokens (sleeves supported)
- one (1) player component tray with lid and room for colored bases and tentacle markers
- one (1) standard card tray for season and insanity cards (sleeved or unsleeved)
- one (1) large card tray for episode cards (sleeved or unsleeved)
- one (1) episode token tray with episode number etchings, plus storage for eight (8) dice
- one (1) token setup tray with storage for the progression token, starting space token, staircase/tunnel tokens, and gate tokens
- one (1) token play tray with storage for wound, skill, and fire tokens
- one (1) top tray with storage for the rulebook, game tiles, dice, and investigator boards (the story board goes on top of this tray)
This solution eliminates the need for the season cardboard boxes. Episode cards and tokens all have storage in the trays above.
This insert is specifically designed with room in the top tray for your story board, rulebook, game tiles, and investigator boards.
This solution has extensive monster number etching to allow for quick game storage.
This solution is not compatible with custom mini bases.
The elder gods trays are 91.25mm tall so Elder One stage / minion cards can accept sleeves no taller than 91.25mm. Width doesn’t matter. All other card storage trays have plenty of room for all popular sleeves.
What Do You Need?Kickstarter: Assuming you purchased the KS all-in, you will need 1x CDMD-001 and 1x CDMD-002.
These two solutions will provide storage for everything except the elder god Goat and the plastic dashboards. We provide a tray and lid for Goat. You can use the tray sans lid in your extra large box (Season 2 or KS box). You can also use the Goat tray externally with the lid. We use our third large box to store the Goat tray and the plastic dashboards. These two solutions provide total storage for all Kickstarter content and expansions.
Retail: If you purchased Cthulhu: Death May Die in retail, you will need 1x CDMD-001 for your base game.
If you own Season 2, you will need CDMD-002.
Consider that the CDMD-001 is designed to store the base game components and the CDMD-002 is designed to store Season 2 and the additional KS components.
Note: our solutions do not provide storage for the art book.
- This insert provides eleven (11) removable trays.
- This insert is specifically designed with room in the top tray for your story board, rulebook, game tiles, and investigator boards.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 80 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This insert kit weighs > 2 pounds, so it must be shipped USPS Priority Mail outside of Canada and the United States.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.