The storage solution for Dice Settlers (KS, retail) includes six (6) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. This solution speeds setup and breakdown and provides convenient trays for use during play.
This storage solution provides:
- two (2) removable token trays for resources and dice
- two (2) removable player component trays
- one (1) tile storage tray that also provides miscellaneous component storage
- one (1) removable card tray (sleeved/unsleeved)
The Dice Settlers storage solution features several significant features that enhance storage and play:
- the tile storage tray that also acts as a dispenser during game play and includes etched dividers so that you can store your tiles by the number of players supported (Solo, 2, 3, and 4). The tile tray also offers a compartment to store large tokens and your dice bags
- the player component trays feature etching and a recessed area for storing the score pad
- the resource token tray features resource etchings and is designed to be used during play
This solution is designed to allow for the storage of the player boards and game manual on top of the trays. This solution does not create lid lift.
The card storage tray used for this design does not support dividers due to the small number of cards and cards should be stored at a slight angle in the tray.
The player, resource, and coin trays all feature resource etchings to indicate which resource belongs in which compartment.
- This solution provides six (6) removable trays.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved large cards using FFG sleeves.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.