Adeptus Titanicus is a tabletop game of devastating combat between awe-inspiring god-machines, set during the civil war that tore the galaxy apart. Two players take control of a variety of Titans – colossal, bipedal war engines covered in thick armour and weapons which can level a city in a single salvo. It is a strategic challenge in which you pit your skill and cunning against your opponent in a battle to the death; a test of tactical skill demanding the management of the resources at your disposal, determining the optimal reactions to the evolving state of the battlefield.
This boxed set is your perfect starting point for the game. It includes six plastic Citadel miniatures – two mighty Reaver Titans, two nimble Warhound Titans and two noble Cerastus Knight-Lancers. You'll also find a 96-page softback rulebook and everything else you need to start playing, including templates, cards, command terminals, tokens and dice. Build your battlegroup and join the battle for Humanity's future.
In this boxed set you will find:
– 1x 96-page softcover Adeptus Titanicus rulebook. This contains the full rules for the game, and will teach you the basics as well as introducing you to advanced rules and tactics, and three different ways to play.
– 2x Reaver Battle Titan. These plastic models each come in 122 components, with 105mm oval bases.
– 2x Warhound Scout Titan. These plastic models each come in 62 components, including multiple weapons options. Each has an 80mm round base.
– 2x Cerastus Knight. This 58-component plastic kit includes two 50mm round bases.
– 6x Battlefield Assets, plastic models used to represent stratagems on the battlefield that can interact with your Titans in different ways
– 58x Status Markers and Movement Template Set
– 20x Adeptus Titanicus Dice (18x D6, 2x D10)
– 3x Adeptus Titanicus Weapon Templates
– 2x Reference Sheets
– 4x Titan Command Terminals
– 2x Knight Banner Command Terminals
– 24x Mission and Stratagem Cards
– 16x Titan Weapon Cards
– 1x Range Ruler
– 3x Transfer sheets – one each for Reaver Titans, Warhound Titans and Cerastus Knights