Insert for Mansions of Madness: Path of the Serpent (MOM-005) (Go7 Gaming)
Our storage solution for Path of the Serpent includes four (4) removable trays, including two convenient railed monster storage trays, and is intended to be placed inside the publisher expansion game box. The railed monster tray allows for the safe and protected storage of painted/unpainted minis.
This storage organizer provides significant map tile and investigator mini storage that will provide storage for future expansions. It also provides additional mini storage for the Path of the Serpent minis. Tokens provided in this expansion should be stored in either the MOM-001 or MOM-004 storage solutions.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) removable monster mini storage tray with space for one (1) large monster mini, three (3) medium monster minis, and four (4) small monster minis with attached bases
- one (1) removable monster mini storage tray with space for two (2) small monster minis with attached bases
- one (1) railed investigator mini storage tray with space for twelve (12) investigators
- one (1) storage tray for map tiles
Our railed mini storage trays allow you to mount and store your monster minis safely, but do require unadorned/unpainted bases. You can forego the use of the rails and just build the minis bin and drop your minis in the bin. Your choice!
Note: this solution causes 16mm of lid lift to ensure that the large monster mini can be stored.
This solution includes two small trays that drop into the small map tile area of the organizer. These two trays may be moved to future solutions, expanding the small map tile storage, as needed.
What Do You Need?
- If you own the 2ed base game and all seven expansions (Recurring Nightmares, Suppressed Memories, Beyond the Threshold, Streets of Arkham, Sanctum of Twilight, Horrific Journeys, Path of the Serpent), you will need our MOM-001, MOM-002, MOM-003, MOM-004, and MOM-005 storage solutions to store everything. With these five inserts + core + seven (7) expansions, you will have room to store everything. In addition, you will have room to store additional small cards, investigator cards, dice, future tokens, many more map tiles, and fourteen (14) additional investigators (the MOM-001 top tray is used to store the jumbo map tiles).
- If you only own the base game (2ed), then you only need the MOM-001.
- If you own the base game and one expansion, you will need the MOM-001, MOM-002, and MOM-003 storage solutions, since the MOM-002 stores tiles and the MOM-003 stores investigators. If the one expansion that you own is Beyond the Threshold, you can get by with just a MOM-001 and MOM-002, but the two investigators from BtT will need to be stored in the MOM-001 top tray or elsewhere. If you do go ahead and get a MOM-003 as well, it would be empty except for the two investigators. Finally, if the one expansion you own is Streets of Arkham, Sanctum of Twilight, Horrific Journeys, or Path of the Serpent, you need the MOM-001 + MOM-004.
- This solution provides four (4) removable trays.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Organizer assembly requires some wood glue and about 50 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.